The Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit case for ORAL PRESENTATIONS. All cases must be submitted ONLINE.
Case Submission Portal
Deadline for Abstracts Submission: 30 June 2022
Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: July 2022
Cash prizes will be awarded for the selected cases.
Case format and content
- Case must be submitted in English.
- Maximum 300 words: Your case may be rejected if the word limit is exceeded.
- You are recommended to organize the body of the case as follows:
- Background / Objectives
- Methodology / Implementation
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject and/or to edit the case.